Weapons can do two types of damage, physical or magical. Most melee and ranged weapons do physical damage aside from the magic staffs which all do magical damage. After deciding which combat school to go with, you will find that each weapon in that school has three variations which I just like to refer to as class for example in the most inner ring of the destiny board will be the Class 1 weapons, above them in the middle ring of the destiny board are your Class 2 weapons and finally in the outer most ring are your Class 3 weapons. The power level increases as you go up in class by a small margin, just as the power level increases as you go up in tier for each individual weapon. The power increase is stronger however when you progress upwards in tier opposed to class. The difficulty and costs to craft a weapon also increases greatly when you go up in Class opposed to Tier.
Warrior - obtained through warrior's forge
Hunter - obtained through Hunters Lodge
Mage - obtained through Mage Tower
Class 1 - found on the inner ring of the destiny board
Class 2 - found on the middle ring of the destiny board
Class 3 - found on the outer most ring of the destiny board
- Each weapon has 3 to 4 ability slots.
- The first three slots are active abilities which are cast using the Q, W, & E keys.
- The slot 1 & slot 2 abilities (Q&W), are shared with all the weapons of a a specific tree. [Example: Broadsword > Claymore > Glaive, are part of one weapon tree and share the same Q&W abilities.]
- The third slot is for unique abilities which are not shared by any other weapon.
- All of the unique weapon abilities use the E key.
- Weapons that are two handed have a 4th ability slot which is reserved for passive abilities. These passives are shared between the weapon tree.
Slot 1 = Q ability
Slot 2 = W ability
Unique = E ability
Passive = non-casting abilities.
NOTES ABOUT THE CATALOG
- Not all spells available are listed just the ones up to Tier 6.
- The stats of the spells are based on Tier 6 power level
- Use the stats as a simple guideline or estimate not fact.